Reports to: The state director or national director.
This position has responsibility to advance the ministry of Compass – finances God’s way (Australia) in the region, business, organisation, or denomination as agreed by the state or national director while executing the vision and mission of Compass, which is to equip people to faithfully apply God’s financial principles so they may know Christ more intimately, be free to serve Him, and help fund the Great Commission.
- Is a mature follower of Jesus Christ: growing in love for God, walking in obedience to God’s Word, modelling servant leadership and biblical stewardship with integrity.
- Understand and agree with the Compass vision, mission, core values, and statement of faith.
- Ability to effectively communicate the Compass vision, mission, and core values.
- Humility, willing to be under authority with a past history of doing so.
- Willing to receive ongoing training and development.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills in a Christ-like manner.
- Have facilitated a Compass small group course.
The responsibilities of an ambassador may include but not be restricted to:
- Liaise with the state director or national director to establish the scope of your ministry focus.
- Represent Compass within the Christian community.
- Identify, train, and appoint budget coaches, and course facilitators.
- Organise and promote Compass in your designated region, business, organisation, or denomination.
- Facilitate Compass small group courses.
- Perform the role of a budget coach.
- Pray for the vision and effectiveness of the ministry of Compass in your designated region, business, organisation, or denomination.
- Order Compass resources to meet the needs of your ministry context.
- Be familiar with the Compass website.
- Participate in a Compass small group course at least once a year.
- Liaise with the state director or national director to evaluate the impact of the Compass ministry and make appropriate adjustments.
You must never use your affiliation with Compass – finances God’s way to promote or influence the sale of any financial investments, or financial and/or professional services. Compass does not endorse, recommend, or sell any financial investments. Compass does not give specific investment advice.