Reports to: Local church leadership and either the state or national director.
This position has responsibility for co-ordinating the ministry of Compass – finances God’s way Ltd (Australia) within the local church according to the vision and mission of Compass, which is to equip people to faithfully apply God’s financial principles so they may know Christ more intimately, be free to serve Him, and help fund the Great Commission.
Below are the recommended qualifications and responsibilities of a Compass church co-ordinator but ultimately these should be determined by the local church leadership.
- Is a maturing follower of Jesus Christ; growing in love for God, walking in obedience to God’s Word, modelling servant leadership and absolute integrity.
- Participated in a Compass Small Group Study.
- Teachable, continual learner willing to be under authority with a past history of doing so.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Ability to grow a team.
- Identify and train budget coaches and course facilitators within the local church.
- Liaise with church leadership to explore the needs of the congregation and the local community.
- Organise and promote the ministry of Compass within the local church.
- Pray for the vision and effectiveness of the Compass ministry within the local church, and nurture prayer support.
- Liaise with the local church leadership to evaluate the impact of the Compass ministry and make appropriate adjustments.
- Encourage the use of Compass resources with your church.
- Order Compass resources to meet the needs of your church.
- Participate in a Compass small group course at least once a year.
- Be familiar with the Compass website.
Contact us if you are interested in this position!
You must never use your affiliation with Compass – finances God’s way to promote or influence the sale of any financial investments, or financial and/or professional services. Compass does not endorse, recommend, or sell any financial investments. Compass does not give specific investment advice.